Our long drawn expertise have created a position for us as the most reckoned manufacturer and exporter of best quality 4 Nitro Phthalimide. These chemical compounds are used as dye intermediates in several industries. Our offered chemicals are available for the clients in dit packaging options within 25 / 50 Kgs HOPE Bags of polythene liner. These provided acids are formulated using superlative-grade raw Ingredients, sourced from the most credible vendors of the market. 4 Nitro Phthalimide is a light crystalline yellow powder.
- Chemical purity
- Longer shelf life
- Excellent composition 4 Nitro Phthalimide
CAS NO.: 89-40-7
- Synonym: 4-Nitro 1, 2 Benzene Acid,
- Molecular Weight: 192.13
- Empirical Formula: C8HAN20#
- Strength/Purity: 99% Min By HPLC
- Melting Point: 201 – 2020 C
- Physical Appearance: Light Yellow Crystalline Powder
- Solubility: Sparingly Soluble In Acetone, Alkali
- Packing: 25 / 50 Kgs HDPE Bags Inside Polythene Liner
- Uses : Pharmaceuticals 5-Bromo Phthalide And Cetalopram HBr, 5-Cyano Phthalide
5-Nitro Isophthalic acid
5-Nitro. Isophthalic Acid is a pharmaceutical intermediate available in the form of light cream crystalline powder. Raw material used in its preparation are Isophthalic acid and Nitric acid. Its molecular formula is CgHsNOg, boiling point is 350.79C, density is 1.6342, refractive index is 1.5282 and melting point is 350.79C. Poly bottles are used for packing of this drug intermediate. While handling and using it, personnel are suggested to wear personal protective equipment, like mask, gloves and eye shields to prevent inhaling it.
- Intermediates : 5-Nitro lsophthalic Acid
- Cas No. : 618-88-2
- Application : lohexol,lopentol,lodixanol
10 Per Week
4-Nitro Benzoyl chloride
4-Nitrobenzoyl chloride;4-Nitrobenzoic acid chloride
Procainamide; Balsalzide; Methotrexate; Folic Acid; Reboxetine; Procaine; Conivaptan;
Para Chlorobenzoic ACID
PCBA:Mycosid;NSC 8444;NSC 32738;AKOS 92635;NSC
Pharmaceutical Industry, Biomedical Fields
With a vision to be a pioneer in our domain, we are emerging as the reputed company engaged in manufacturing and exporting of Para Chlorobenzoic Acid. It is formulated by the oxidation of 2-chlorotoluene under controlled conditions. This compound with CIC6H4CO2H formula is one of the three isomers of chlorobenzoic acids. It is a degradation product of — indomethacin achieved by the action of Acinetobacter sp. strain ST-1. Para Chlorobenzoic Acid is utilized as a precursor for various medicines, paints, dyes, and some food additives.
- Appears as a white solid
- Has a boiling point of 285 degrees Celsius
- It is an organic compound
Para Nitro Benzoic Acid (PNBA)
We are one of India’s leading manufacturers, exporters & suppliers of Para Nitro Benzoic Acid (PNBA). Its chemical name is 4-Nitrobenzoic Acid. The CAS Number of Para Nitro Benzoic Acid (PNBA) is 62-23-7 and its chemical formula is C7HSNO4. The most common end use is Pigments .
Anilotic acid, 2-Hydroxy-5-nitrobenzoic acid
Store in a cool place. Keep the container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place, Stable under recommended storage conditions. Keep away from strong bases.
Leading Manufacturer of 5-Nitrosalicylic acid CAS No.: 96-97-9
S-Nitrosalicylic acid is an important raw material and intermediate used in Organic Synthesis, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals and dyestuff. It is, also used as an important organic, pharmaceutical intermediate5-Nitrosalicylic acid is used as an key intermediate in the manufacturing of Mesalazine
Ox_OCHs CAS Number:
13290 – 96-5
5-Nitroisophthalic Acid Dimethyl Ester / 5-NIPA DME
- Asan intermediate in the manufacturing of Contrast Media Intermediates, API like IOPAMIDOL, IOHEXOL,|OVERSOL IOXILAN, IOPENTOL,IODAMIDE, IODIXAMOL, IOXALGIC ACID, IOTROLON ACID, AND ISOCARMIC ACID.
- Asa starting material for Monomethyl-5-Nitroisophthalate.
- Asa starting material for contrast media intermediates such as ATIPA & ATIPA Dichloride.
- Asan intermediate in manufacturing of pigments, used for coating inks and plastics.
- Asan intermediate in manufacturing of anionic azo dyes for inks, jet printing and paper printing.
- Asan additive in manufacturing of photosensitive heat resistant polyamides and acrylic polymers.
- For production of disperse diazo dyes.
- Contrast Media Intermediates as described in nitroisophthalic acid derivatives in the formulation of Jet Ink.
Diethylene Glycol Dichloride
Bis (2-chloroethyl) ether; 2,2-Dichlorodiethylether; 2-Chloroethyl ether
Chloride, Guaiapate, Chloral hvdrate.Dialvme
Triethyleneglycol Dichloride Crude (TEGDC)
1,2 – BIS – (2 – CHLOROETHOXY) ETHANE
1,2 – BIS – (CHLOROETHOXY) ETHANE
BIS – (2 – CHLOROETHOXY) ETHANE
BIS – (CHLOROETHOXY) ETHANE
2 – (2 – CHLOROETHOXY)ETHYL – 2′ – CHLOROETHYLETHER
Intermediate compound for the synthesis of Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals and Performance
Brownish Yellow Liquid
Purity (by GQ)
1.788+0.06 g/cm3(Predicte dq)
0.113Pa at 25°C
Chloroform (Slightly), Metha